Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, January 14, 2013

An Off Sunday


It's like I look surprised that I decided to do style photos!!  It was a deary Sunday morning and nothing was feeling right.  You know what I mean?  It was an off day.  I was in an off mood, I was just feeling blah and overly exhausted.  Too be more clear, I suffer from anxiety, and this past week was horrendous!!  Today I started to feel more normal and everything is settling into place like it should.


Oh, so this outfit.  It's your basic, roll out of bed and try to figure something out, type of outfit.  I took inspiration from some photos I saw in a magazine and threw this together.  I'm digging the sheer tights with the shorts.  It's sexy but not overtly so.  The blazer really tones down any sort of va-va-voom for a Sunday morning look.  Hehehe..


Hat, Blazer, & Blouse, Thrifted
Shoes, UO
Shorts, Target
Coach Purse, Antique Store

No comments:

Post a Comment