Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, February 3, 2012

A Swoon Worthy Vintage Shop

photo(6)

I recently visited one of my favorite favorite vintage stores (this includes all of the vintage stores I've visited across the country and this one is by far my favorite) With Lavender and Lace.  Kelsie is the shop owner and does such a fantastic job of making a vintage boutique feel homey and welcoming.  She may also have live music going on if you're lucky to stumble upon it.  I wanted to introduce you guys formally to her shop, since most of my nice vintage has been bought from her store.  She has an online store, With Lavender and Lace with just as many lovely things to peruse and buy.

photo(1)
photo(3)
photo

Kelsie is talented in many many ways.  Not just in the ways of merchandising a beautiful vintage store, but also in photography and music.  Her collective arts are showcased on her blog, With Lavender and Lace and I highly suggest you check her out.  There is just so much pretty to absorb on her site!!

photo(2)
photo(5)

And of course, no vintage boutique would be full without some cute kitschy housewares!!!  I, for one, am loving the drunk bull glass.  Why I didn't take that home, is beyond me!!

photo(4)

No comments:

Post a Comment